Pages

5.29.2010

It was a good day

Well, I did have some hog for breakfast, and the dog is barking, but there is no smog and I made a giant jug of Bloody Marys.

The most awesome thing happened last night. As everyone knows I am constantly spilling ice. An average of 1.83 out of 12 cubes (14.72%, please don't check the math) ends up on the floor. In fact, this blog should probably be called ice spills everywhere but ice doesn't stain. For the 1st (last?) time in my life the spilled ice cube popped up in the air and in a perfect parabola sailed into my glass. I have conquered life, at least for a few hours.

Why are Bry's shoes on my porch? Did she walk home barefoot? Will I be doing vodka shots out of a straw later?

I definitely need to listen to more Peter Frampton.

That's all for now. Please enjoy your holiday weekend.






1 comment: