Pages

6.02.2010

please, please don't go


Hey everyone, I know we suck at posting during the week, but we are working on it. They're are several projects we're working on here at WSE including:

- 1st of many garden blogs
- PeaceDonna's insult of the week. She has to insult Scott and I together, and we can not respond. It isn't a personal attack if she insults both of us?!
- A 5,000 word (within an order of magnitude) essay about census enumerating.
- Recipes? I don't know, maybe.
- Modesto League Junior Baseball
- Biking (yes he is holding a fixed gear)
- A detailed product review of the Martino machine.
- 4th of July party, including discussion of pinata full of fireworks.

I don't know, I'm making shit up here. Please click on our sponsor's ads. Good Night!




1 comment:

  1. Hey, Deano, we're not going anywhere! I'm looking forward to all your projected projects, especially Donna'a insults, the census thing and the gardening thing.

    OK, I'll click on your ads then go click on Honor's ads. (How do I get ads?)

    ReplyDelete